Sign in with
Your question

I3 + GTX550 TI, what PSU should buy?

Last response: in Components
February 5, 2014 12:57:34 AM

Ok, fast question, I want to know what PSU I should buy.

This is what I have:

ASUS P8H61-M LX3 or LX2;
Intel Core I3 2100 3.10Ghz;
HD 500Gb;
4Gb Ram;
Power Supply 250w;

And I want to buy a GTX 550 TI.

Also, if possible, tell me what you think about this Graphic Card, obviously I don't want everything in Ultra/Full HD, I just wanna play them at at least my full resolution (atm 1600x1200 --or something like this, it is not Full HD--).

More about : gtx550 psu buy

February 5, 2014 1:09:19 AM

I reccommend Antec HCG 520w. Antec get's their power supplies from SEASONIC, the most trusted power supplier. 80+bronze certified as well. I have the gtx 650ti and it works great for me. Depends what game your trying to play.
February 5, 2014 1:18:20 AM

thebadkarma said:
I reccommend Antec HCG 520w. Antec get's their power supplies from SEAGATE, the most trusted power supplier. 80+bronze certified as well. I have the gtx 650ti and it works great for me. Depends what game your trying to play.

I've never heard about SEAGATE on PSUs, I'll take a look.

Well, I like any game, at the moment I want to play Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, the only thing that makes me afraid now is the next generation, until now I haven't seen any game (from the new generation) that made me want to play it, but I'm sure one day there will be one, and I don't want to pay for a card that won't let me play what I want, as I said, it doesn't need to be in Ultra, I just wanna play.
Related resources
February 5, 2014 1:26:59 AM

JefersonEuclides said:
thebadkarma said:
I reccommend Antec HCG 520w. Antec get's their power supplies from SEAGATE, the most trusted power supplier. 80+bronze certified as well. I have the gtx 650ti and it works great for me. Depends what game your trying to play.

Well, I like any game, at the moment I want to play Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, the only thing that makes me afraid now is the next generation, until now I haven't seen any game (from the new generation) that made me want to play it, but I'm sure one day there will be one, and I don't want to pay for a card that won't let me play what I want, as I said, it doesn't need to be in Ultra, I just wanna play.

Sorry I meant seasonic.
February 5, 2014 1:30:51 AM

thebadkarma said:
JefersonEuclides said:
thebadkarma said:

Sorry I meant seasonic.

haha, fine!
!