Multiple Monitor Help

Jorge Rivera

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
Hey guys, im pretty new to how multiple monitors setups work, but i was thinking about getting a 3 display setup for gaming, i'm still in the process of saving up for my Pc, but i was exploring the possibility of that kind of set up, a few months ago i researched about Eyefinity and Nvidia Surround, and i saw a lot of complains about it not being feature of a lot if interest from the developer's side, including a problem that is that u have to get into the GPU control panel to enable eyefinity/surround each time you were going to game and disable it after because if not your screen would span the 3 screens (in my case) now i ask, what are the major setbacks (or problems that may be a pain) of using that kind of set up? Also, which programming (Surround/eyefinity) has better support for this feature with less setbacks? and yes, i plan to use this Gaming PC for college work and gaming equally. Thanks to all in advance! :D

Specs would be:
I7 4770K
Gtx 780 Ti or R9 290X (aftermarket coolers)
G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB
Asus Maximus VI Formula

Jorge Rivera

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
When i mean "Span the 3 screens" i mean that the whole desktop screen will span the 3 screens, like if i see a video it will expand all 3 screens, or something like that (sorry for my ignorance, its just that i did not understand so well)

TRENDING THREADS