Help needed in picking parts

cluelesskid

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013
I am trying to build a computer and I need help in picking important parts only because low in budget.
Which one do I must need to have if I want to start a computer like normal? I am
building this computer for playing games like Tera: Rising, Raiderz and other fast-paced MMORPG

My Build:
CPU – AMD FX-4130 Bulldozer
AMD 64 CPU Fans – Spire Kestrel-king II AMD 64 fan
Motherboard – ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3
DDR3 Dual Channel memory – 4 GB (2x2GB) PC12800 DDR3 1600 Dual Channel
Hard Drive Fans- Hard Drive Cooling Fan Aluminum Internal
Sound Cards & Network Cards onboard
Case – PowMax Black Mid Tower ATX Case
Case Fans – Case Fan 80 mm DC fan
Power Supply – Logisys 400W ATX Power Supply

I already have 1TB Western Digital Green SATA3 HARD DRIVE and optical drive that I am going to use from another computer. I also have Window 7 to start.
Build Website : http://www.ebay.com/itm/400662658251

please list your absolute max budget.

for starters a wd green hard drive is rather slow (either 5400 or 5900 rpm forget which) while standard drives are 7200. this means startup, general windows performance and level loading will be slower.

you did not list a graphics card and fx has none onboard the chip (so that pc wont even boot)

i wouldnt try putting an old amd64 psu heatsink on the fx even if it did fit. that would be a bad idea since it likely cannot handle the heat again if it even fit.

4gb of ram is not ideal for gaming on windows 7. this may give you problems.

not feeling the psu. logisys are tier 5 and are recommended to replace immediately because of the high risk of failure.

------

you might be better off going with an amd apu (like the a10) and pairing it with one of the compatible graphics cards for what they call dual graphics (look it up). performance isnt stellar (we are likely talking low or medium graphics depending on resolution) but its cheap.

for $400-500 (counting that you are using that OS and HDD) you could get something much more capable and perhaps may even max those games out completely. perhaps a fx6300 and mid level graphics card...

cluelesskid

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013

My budget is about $300-350
I picked these: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2RBFe parts is this ok