Asus VS247H vs AOC i2367fh vs BenQ RL2455H

ZeusGam3r

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Cant decide between the 3 monitors. Both seem equally good, performance wise as well as Aesthetic wise (though I am inclined towards the BenQ)

My purpose with the monitor is gonna be Xbox360 and PS3 gaming + occasional movie watching....

You can suggest using Newegg prices as a reference.(coz I live in India)

Budget cap: 150USD

Please suggest between teh 3 monitors first then if you have a better monitor for cheaper than this, then please mention that too
Thanks

ZeusGam3r

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013

Its gonna be mostly FPS and Racing games- fast paced games in general along with online gaming.

ZeusGam3r

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013

You see the price for both monitors is the same where I live. Now Asus is reputed brand and many people prefer it but then that BenQ monitor is a MLG monitor. Now I am probably not gonna be competing in tournaments but then I like that one too. Now I think it really comes down to additional perks that both have to provide.

Hows the color reproduction of one monitor compared to the other? This might be a deciding point.

I know that both are TN panel with 60hz refresh rate. Asus has 2ms response time while the BenQ has 1ms response time which really wont make a difference. So I think its all about relative Color reproduction.

What would your final answer be?

(I have asked this question on a bunch of forums none of where I got a reasonable answer)

TRENDING THREADS