how to overclock zotac gtx 650 ti 1 gb

fearmania

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014
I think the card's performance is not good.I want to zotac gtx 650 ti overclock.I don't know overclock.Can you tell me?Thanks

download msi afterburner

dont touch voltages

increase core speed by maybe 50 to start, then stress test (furmark or unigine valley for 20 minutes) and if it passes without any type of fail or crash, then up it by another 10 and repeat the process until it does crash. when this happens, dial clock speeds back by 20 from where they failed, and save the overclock profile, thenrestart computer

once you have done this do the same for the memory clock

when all is said and done, you will have your overclock.

if you feel like you need more, and temps are still really good (under 80) then you may adjust the voltages slightly, but you won't get much more out of it than that

The only other TRULY important parts to take note of are your cpu and psu. motherboard does come into play eventually, but not likely at the level you would be overclocking it...and what do you mean by "i need to image"

fearmania

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014

fx6100
gıgabyte GA-880GM-D2H rev4.0
700 w highpower psu
ZOTAC GTX 650 ti 1 gb DDR5 128 bit

No extra cooling system , card heats up quickly

the guidelines i posted above fit no mater what, but you do not want to let it get too hot, and overclocking will only increase heat. so if it's already hot, then you sir should find a way to make the system cooler before overclocking anything

Do you have the link of that PSU? Overclock isn't only follow a manual or link, you need good components (including PSU) or the results will no be good, in case of a bad PSU you could get more problems that good results.