So I'm new to the site and PC Gaming in general. I am planning on building a PC in the first week of March. Im trying to stay within $1,500 budget, I Do Not Need a monitor, speakers, keyboards or mouse. I also do not need a OS. This PC will be primarily for gaming only. I'd also like to have the ability to add over time if needed. Ok.. This is what I got so far.
1. CPU. Intel I7. $320
2. MB. Asus Sabor. $240
3. RAM. 16GB. Corsair. $164
4. GPU. EVGA. GTX 770. $359.
5. HDD. 120GB. Samsung EVO. $89
6. PSU. Corsair CX 750 $90
7. Case. CM. storm stry. $160
8. DVD. Samsung. $50.
Total. .. $1,472.
Any suggestions or possible changes I should consider please feel free.
Ik you've probably already bought the parts, but in the sli test chance that you didnt, I would like to suggest something.
1.Replace the mobo with an Asus z-87 pro/plus or asrock extreme 6/4.
2. Using the money saved from the mobo, upgrade gpu to amd radeon r9 290 or gtx 780(probably the gtx 780).
3. Try to cut down the price a bit on the case and optical drive if you can