Solved

$1,500 Gaming PC Build

So I'm new to the site and PC Gaming in general. I am planning on building a PC in the first week of March. Im trying to stay within $1,500 budget, I Do Not Need a monitor, speakers, keyboards or mouse. I also do not need a OS. This PC will be primarily for gaming only. I'd also like to have the ability to add over time if needed. Ok.. This is what I got so far.
1. CPU. Intel I7. $320
2. MB. Asus Sabor. $240
3. RAM. 16GB. Corsair. $164
4. GPU. EVGA. GTX 770. $359.
5. HDD. 120GB. Samsung EVO. $89
6. PSU. Corsair CX 750 $90
7. Case. CM. storm stry. $160
8. DVD. Samsung. $50.

Total. .. $1,472.

Any suggestions or possible changes I should consider please feel free.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 500 gaming build
  1. Thanks. I'll look into the Maximus Hero. And the other PSU's. Aside from that does the build seem to be what I'm going for ? Again I'm super new to PC Gaming.
  2. It will definitely be built in a few weeks. Just need to check into your suggestions and start ordering. Thanks for your input.
  3. Thanks. I appreciate your suggestions. I'll definitely look into this. I do intend on a CPU cooler. Just unsure if I want liquid or not.
  4. Definitely a good selling point. Maybe I will go liquid.
  5. Best answer
    Ik you've probably already bought the parts, but in the sli test chance that you didnt, I would like to suggest something.

1.Replace the mobo with an Asus z-87 pro/plus or asrock extreme 6/4.
    2. Using the money saved from the mobo, upgrade gpu to amd radeon r9 290 or gtx 780(probably the gtx 780).
    3. Try to cut down the price a bit on the case and optical drive if you can

You should be set to go :D
Ask a new question