Where to get my PC built?

MelonDaddy

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
I will be buying parts for a PC I'm going to build but I have never built one before so I was wondering if there was some type of store or something that will build it for me if I bring the parts. I live in Baltimore, Maryland if that helps.

Solution
If you're going to buy the parts and have someone else build it, you could consider having one built by CyberpowerPC. You can pick make/model of most components. They have a pretty big selection. The only thing I don't like is you can't pick the make/model of HDD. Because of that, I'd say equip it with an SSD and pick up your own WD Black HDD and drop it in there. CyberpowerPC offers a 3-year warranty, but they also ship you the box all of your components came in and you can register the parts individually. They do a good job.

On the other hand, even if you've never built one, you'll be surprised at how easy it is. It's also a pretty rewarding experience.
If you're going to buy the parts and have someone else build it, you could consider having one built by CyberpowerPC. You can pick make/model of most components. They have a pretty big selection. The only thing I don't like is you can't pick the make/model of HDD. Because of that, I'd say equip it with an SSD and pick up your own WD Black HDD and drop it in there. CyberpowerPC offers a 3-year warranty, but they also ship you the box all of your components came in and you can register the parts individually. They do a good job.

On the other hand, even if you've never built one, you'll be surprised at how easy it is. It's also a pretty rewarding experience.

Solution

toddybody

Distinguished
Hey Neighbor (Frederick MD), I'd check out the MicroCenter in Towson. Youll get the best prices on CPU+Motherboards, and their service center should help you with most questions.