Zalman is ignoring me

Ranged

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
I ordered a computer case with a viewing window from Zalman. When I took the case out of the box I noticed the viewing window had a large blurry defect the middle of the window. I've filed multiple RMA's, sent multiple emails to multiple Zalman support address, attempted calling their phone support number multiple times and I've been ignored in every instance. When I post on their Facebook page they delete my posts. This problem has been ignored by Zalman for over a month. I've been posting on forums and product review pages about my negative experience and intend to keep it up until they fix the problem they are responsible for. Zalman has absolutely horrible support. Zalman doesn't care about their customers at all. I feel Zalman scammed me. Never do business with Zalman.

Ranged

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
I ordered from DirectCanada.com and they referred me to Zalman. I told DirectCanada that Zalman was not responding to me and DIrectCanada has yet to return my email. Direct Canada has on their website that after 30 days customers need to contact the manufacturer.

did you report the issue to directcanada before the 30 days?

if so then it is an issue with directcanada as well.

have you called them by phone http://www.directcanada.com/contact/ ?

if you sent them a messag within the time period (30 days) and they failed to respond then you have both a complete failure on directcanada AND also on zalman.

sorry i dont have a canada number but this is the corporate office number for zalman. 1-714-530-0700, Zalman US Corporate HQ in California. you can try giving them a call.

--------------

i hate to say it after the fact but perhaps you should have went with ncix.ca instead. from what i hear they have great customer service. i never heard anything about directcanada (except this post).

good luck... i hope calling them up on the corporate lines helps.