What is a good luxury car under 80K

Status
Not open for further replies.

programram

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2014
I want a good car that looks nice for 80K or lower. It can be used as long as its in good condition! I live in Orlando Florida so something nearby this city would be very helpful! Unless the place I am buying from delivers!

Solution
D
If you seriously have 80 grand to blow on a ( potentially used??!! ) car and think Tom's Hardware is the place to shop for it then I have a great condition 2003 Toyota Tacoma with only 48,000 miles and has lived in a garage it's whole life so it looks brand new you can have. I'll even drive it down from central Ga for you. Hell for 80 grand I'll arrange for it to be transported.

Now if it was my 80 grand I would go buy a brand new BMW M3 with all the bells and whistles and still have 10 grand to take to the strip club to celebrate getting one of the best cars on the planet.

If for some reason this is a serious question go to the BMW, Mercedes and Lexus dealerships in your town. I'm sure they will trip over themselves trying to take...
D

Deleted member 217926

If you seriously have 80 grand to blow on a ( potentially used??!! ) car and think Tom's Hardware is the place to shop for it then I have a great condition 2003 Toyota Tacoma with only 48,000 miles and has lived in a garage it's whole life so it looks brand new you can have. I'll even drive it down from central Ga for you. Hell for 80 grand I'll arrange for it to be transported.

Now if it was my 80 grand I would go buy a brand new BMW M3 with all the bells and whistles and still have 10 grand to take to the strip club to celebrate getting one of the best cars on the planet.

If for some reason this is a serious question go to the BMW, Mercedes and Lexus dealerships in your town. I'm sure they will trip over themselves trying to take your money.

Solution

Bucko08

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014

If your buying a luxury car don't buy one new as in about 5 years they half in value.

D

Deleted member 217926

If you have 80 grand to spend on a car resale value is the last thing you are considering. You can get a very nice used Ferrari for 80 grand.

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable

can i come work for you, im good with hardware and i am fun to have around the office

Status
Not open for further replies.