WTS Xbox 360 Phat Modded

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello, I have another one up for sale and ready to ship, modded xbox 360, HDMI, LED modded case 20 GB OEM MS hard drive, 1TB 2.5" Vantec Super Speed case USB 3.0 black, will fit over 110 backups (not included), Xk3y (latest version), OEM power brick, A/V cable, Xk3y remote (with latest firmware), Xk3y WiFi dongle (allows using any WiFi device to launch, change, select 2nd, 3rd disks games, it also allows web based interface, app available at Google Play. The Xbox 360 chassis has been worked to maximize air flow, and better cooling, runs very cool, comes with 2 quiet fans, 140mm and a 120mm and CPU/GPU Temp gauges, comes with LED remote controlled lighting (smart LED storm) V2 with functions such as 8 LED colors direct select, cycle, strobe, fade. Here are some pictures. Asking $339.00 PayPal confirmed preferred, $24.99 USPS Parcel with signature required, no returns accepted please. Make sure you are familiar on how to operate the Xkey and sub components there are tutorial available on the web, since technical support is not available. I reserve the right to cancel this offer. Please if you find one like this and cheaper elsewhere buy it. This offer is closed (sold). I have a few more ready for shipment.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Friaras/embed/slideshow/phat%20360"></iframe>

D

Deleted member 217926

Please add a card to the pictures as per the sticky to bring the post in line with the rules in Deals. I will give you 24 hours since you did at least post pictures. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

D

Deleted member 217926

Thank you.

Anyone not making an offer please refrain from posting in Deals with critical comments.

G

They weren't critical, just trying to save people from getting ripped off. I apologize for previous comments.

Master467

Honorable
Jun 12, 2013

So we can photo shop time stamps now? Hey you want to buy a bridge? 200 bucks, that's HALF PRICE just for you, slugger!

Status
Not open for further replies.