PC monitor that looks as amazing as the Apple Thunderbolt Display

CarboTrap

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013
I have a PC that I use for gaming, its a great setup with a 770 gtx but my monitor isn't that big of a deal and when I went yesterday to a friends house and used the apple thunderbolt display I was amazed by its beauty and colors it just looks beautiful. I want a monitor for my PC that has a display like that.

Any suggestions ???

Solution
Nothing stopping you from buying and hooking up a Thunderbolt display, but all the extras (Mic, camera, USB and ethernet) on the display will not function. If you don't want to spend that much you may be able to find a refurbished apple Cinema display. Alternatively try a Dell Ultrasharp display, I'm no expert but I've heard good things about them.

randomhkkid

Honorable
Apr 18, 2012
Nothing stopping you from buying and hooking up a Thunderbolt display, but all the extras (Mic, camera, USB and ethernet) on the display will not function. If you don't want to spend that much you may be able to find a refurbished apple Cinema display. Alternatively try a Dell Ultrasharp display, I'm no expert but I've heard good things about them.

Solution