EDC 2014, who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 217926

That looks awesome. I have seen a whole lot of live music in my life but I haven't made it to an EDC yet. One day. One of these days I'm going to finally go to Burning Man as well.

Not that I would need much of an excuse to hit up Vegas! I usually end up in Biloxi though because I can drive there in about 6 hours. Much cheaper than flying to Vegas.

4745454b

Titan
Yeah, this hasn't been cheap. My first trip to Vegas so I went big. Two VIP tickets instead of the normal admission ones. Upgraded room in the sphere instead of something off strip. etc. Got my hot lady friend to go with me. Is it June yet?

Not sure about Burning man. From what I hear its a lot different then it used to be. Much commercialized now. Which is funny if you think of its origins. That's near me as well. Might do it someday, but probably not. Not quite my crowd.

4745454b

Titan
Had a blast, but came back sick. Seriously, if you are into that music at all, you need to go and check it out. I saw the three big names in the biz, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and Calvin Harris. Tiesto was amazing, Armin was really good, Calvin was worth seeing. He probably would have sounded better but he followed Eric Prydz who was a non stop music machine. Krewella was another high energy act. They've been to my little town before. I hope they come back as their show outstanding. Just saying people. Don't like your life at home. Stop out for a bit and enjoy life.

Edit: Taking a chance on a public forum, hopefully you guys don't screw this up. Shots from my cell phone. Worth every penny. All 500,000 of them.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Meahls/library/EDC%202014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS