• Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (please explain with a comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

David A

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
I am looking for a sharp full tower case with great cable management. I am down to 4 cases the in win GRone, Haf X, Chaser MK-1, and Storm Stryker they all have pros and cons with me so I am open to other case suggestions as well. I built my first pc 2 years ago but my motherboard went out, so with my tax return I want to get away from my poor lanboy air modular case to rebuild with something in the full tower chasis. What I like is something with bevels and tight curves less box looking cable management is my top priority see through window and room for my 7970 hd. If I had to buy it today my choice would be the Storm Stryker as my only con for it is color if it came in gunmetal gray my search would be over lol. Anyways just looking for opinions on these 4 cases but open to suggestions. I already looked at the phantom series and other cases from in win cooler master and thermaltake.

David A

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
Sorry guys it wouldn't let me edit this in but my case and motherboard budget is $250 I have $136.25 coming for my kindle fire hd trade in so overall budget is $386.25 can stretch it a little more but not much. Hoping to keep around $250 for my motherboard which I have settled on the asus sabertooth Lga 1155 cpu socket.

David A

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014

Thanks for the suggestion a little too boxy for my taste and kind of hating antec currently I fully believe the lanboy air case caused my motherboard failure. I also should have mentioned that the case may be used as a lan box so handles would be nice to carry it by.

David A

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
After doing more research I have decided to go with the Storm Stryker. My only complaints is case color and not sure about how the white led fans are never seen white ones before, but buying a different color led fan won't break the bank if I don't like them. I am no artist but just saw I can buy a spare window panel and rotary tool for $40 combined + shipping going to try and trace a storm trooper in the window not a big one maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of the window area. When I finish it will post pics asap of the case probably at night to show off the lights. Outlander thanks again.