Two different Apect Ratios with two grafic cards (4:3 and 16:9) at the same time

Peterling

Reputable
Feb 23, 2014
Hallo,

I have a lot of argue lately and thats why I now wanted to ask now some experts:

I have a beamer (16:9) and a monitor (TFT) (4:3).

Is it possible with any additional Software (or even without) to have both aspect ratio dispalyed at the same time so that the pic is without borders or without stretching? I have two gpus.

Thanks for your help

Solution
What do you mean by displayed at the same time. On both with their respective ratio or do you want them to have the same ratio. And what connections do they have??

gaco66

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
What do you mean by displayed at the same time. On both with their respective ratio or do you want them to have the same ratio. And what connections do they have??

Solution

Peterling

Reputable
Feb 23, 2014
Heheh pressed the wrong button :D Sorry.

I want to have two different aspect ratios at the same time. We have a monitor at work which is 4:3 and a beamer that is 16:9. The beamer cannot be switched to 4:3 and if we change the ratio on the monitor tp 16:9 the picture will look strange ... (distored / stretched or with black fields) which ist not nice.

Now I thought I could add another grafics card and have one card running 4:3 and the other 16:9. I would even use software for it - if there is software that does achieve this.

Is that possible?

(Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your answer!)