Kingston Shows Off HyperX Gaming Headphones at MWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigo_2000

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
Whoever she is, she needs to lose some/all the facial piercings. The nose one isn't too bad, but too many can detract from a woman's beauty.

shahrooz

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
you guys know that the said 'girl' is our dear author Jane from Tom's right? -_-
people are just being funny, why are you frustrated? and yes, whoever she is, she looks nice. and about the article I don't really like "gaming" headphones, I prefer "music" headphones and I use my Sennheiser HD 555 for gaming too.

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
"Kingston Shows Off HyperX Gaming Headphones at MWC" and bang! Jane's face is bigger than the headphones pic, not to mention the focus on the first photo is Jane, not the Headphone.....or is Jane come with the headphone?

rishiswaz

Honorable
Mar 10, 2012
I prefer Bose AE2s even though it doesn't have the best audio quality available for the price they are so comfortable I have yet to find another set that I can wear for extended gaming sessions. Gaming headsets to me are just a gimmick for the most part, get a good set of normal/music headphones and a decent microphone and you are fine. I use AE2s and the Logitech microphone that came with Boogie for the Wii and have never had any issue with audio quality in games or audio/video calls on Skype on either end.

I'm not frustrated, I'm sorry if it came out that way. I just felt that Jane deserved credit for her... modeling work in this article.

That aside, while I'm all for the normal oogling etc at pictures of boothbabes at tech conferences, I personally feel like we should treat the work of journalists more professionally. let's face it, the boothbabes are there ONLY for you to look at and take pictures with, the journalists are there to report on the products

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS