Need ADIVCE - Rendering & Gaming Build 2014

G

Hello everyone my name is Avik and I am 19 from India and new to this site :) I really am glad to see smart guys replying with good reasons....ok enough with my chit chat...
So I am a Gamer and my profession is Digital artist + 3Dmodeler & a Video editor (however i am still a noob with 5months of experience)

I had a 2 previous build rigs but now I would consider buying a 3rd build which can atleast be 3 or 4 years future proof...(I know its a wrong to say "Future proof" cause that's not possible....but spending $2000+ after each 3years is hard for me.

I am building my 3rd Rig with Following (Please tell me if I am doing it wrong or good)

This is my RIG I am getting Ready to buy:

*LGA 2011 Core i7 3.6ghz (turbo 4Ghz) 4960X Processor
*Corsair H100i
*ASUS rampage 4 black edition
*Cooler master Stryker full tower
*GSkill Trident X 16GB(8x2) or 32GB(8x4) 2500Mhz
*Cooler Master Stryker White

Rest Parts I will use from my 2nd Build....

*Corsair TX 850W PSU
*1gb 560ti +1gb 240gt GPUS (might buy a new 560ti for sli,but I will wait on you people's adivce)
*1TB Segate HDD(Files) + 500GB Segate HDD(System)

So here's the following questions I want u guys to answer sincerely:

1.Taking that (i7 4960X)processor is expensive for me indeed but how is it for Gaming and After effects+ Maya
3D rendering? I chose this over i7 4930k because I just want the best :p i know performance is little
varying but a little more boost ain't bad...just tell me how will this perform for my work purpose!

2. I don't have much Money for buying a GPU so I will use my old 560Ti + 240Gt as for now....and I will rather
buy Maxwell or Volta GPU than Kepler...So wat do u think guys should i be buying a GPU on year 2015? or
simply SLI my 560Ti? I have a LG FLATRON LCD MONITOR of 20inch(1600x900)

3.ASUS RAMPAGE 4 BLACK EDITION....how is it for gaming and 3d works? I mean its smooth right no fsb
heatups...and still right?? I will overclock indeed but not unless it is required too....cause I know overclocking
a pc is the worst possible thing can happen.

4.Do i really need a SSD? cause I will use SSD like crazy and I know SSD are expensive plus they are limited times to be rewriteable.

5.What ram can be best at this rate? I know rampage 4 supports quad channel so as I am in Multimedia so should i get 16gb or 32gb for now?

6. I love Windonws 7 64bit so should I really go for windows 8 64bit for intense gaming and rendering? I don't even have a touch screen monitor so do i really need win8? or will win8 boost my prefornance?

7.Overall just tell me this how much future proof can this pc be like...i mean like to year 2016?(This would be the worst question to anger people but still i am a kid and i know i gotta learn a lot :p

(Optional Question BELOW)

8. I will play games like battlefield 4,watch dogs and more high end games...how do u think will 1gb 560ti perform with the 4960x?

9.Rendering varies on CPU + RAM more than GPU?

10.Is this Build enough to make Photoshop smoother to run with higher resolutions like 1080x1090?

No reason what so ever to get an Extreme edition CPU. Just get the 4930K.

Yes, and SSD is worth it. A 128 gb one is fine.

I would go with a solid 2x8gb kit of ram, so that you can upgrade to 32 in the future.

The Rampage is overkill, and a motherboard doesn't really affect performance that much. You can save $200 and get a cheaper 2011 board.

I would get a new monitor, and then wait on the Maxwell GPUs.

Windows 8 will deliver better performance.

G

so SSD is worth? I mean should i use it for caching of programs like Photoshop or just for system installation?
ok i will wait for maxwell's best gpu....but despite that will 560ti perform good with the powerful processor?

Yeah, an SSD is worth the money. Put your OS and most used programs on it, and then install everything else on the 1TB drive.

Yes, the 560ti will perform a bit better then the on board gpu, but I would defiantly get a new gpu when the Maxwells come out, because there will be severe bottle necking.

G

aye thanks mate...so far my Rig is shipping from tiwan to india would take few more hours I guess....I am getting the i7 4960x :p I know few $$$ is being wasted but heck atleast I can brag with the performance i think...
and lastly can u tell me the differences between Maxwell and Volta GPUs?