Reconditioned MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr IV OC 2GB

Hi guys,

I've just purchased a "reconditioned" MSI GTX 760 on Ebay. These cards usually retail in the UK between £180-£200. That is slightly out of my budget but i picked up the recon card for a tad over £150.

The description on the auction simply stated that the booklet is torn and the Driver CD is marked (but who cares right). However when i got in touch with the seller i was told that the card was returned to their store as it did have an "unspecified" fault, but it was repaired and tested and is in full working order.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131114335005?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

What i want to know is has anybody else had any experience with Reconditioned GPU's before? Am i taking a big risk here or should this prove to be the bargain i hope it is?

Cheers,

BK80
4 answers Last reply
More about reconditioned msi gtx 760 twin frozr 2gb
  1. you should be fine, as long as it is returnable later on if it is broken, but you shouldn't have that problem if it is in working order. Also i have a gtx 760 and it is a good card for its price :)
  2. How will it compare to the next gen consoles in terms of performance at 1080p?

I am running it with an AMD 8 Core FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and 8GB or Corsair Vengeance RAM.
  3. BK80 said:
    How will it compare to the next gen consoles in terms of performance at 1080p?

I am running it with an AMD 8 Core FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and 8GB or Corsair Vengeance RAM.

1080p gaming is beast with this!
  4. Great to know :P
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Overclocking Graphics MSI-Microstar