Hisense 6.8-inch 4G MAXE X1 KitKat Phone Wants to be Handset, Tablet, TV, and Set-top Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
This is a concept of the future of personal computing! Unfortunately hardware is yet to come. This form of device with let's say Quad modified cortex A57 (like project Denver) & a new gen of GPU (like Maxwell) & a hyper memory cube can do all what user can demand from it.I am not a Nv fan just using something with what I can estimate some performance projection. A peek in the future!

WebsWalker

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
This is a concept of the future of personal computing! A peek in the future!
Yes but... will it blend? Personnally I don't see that a future concept. Merely as a try. I would prefer a computation unit with heavy battery that you put un your back pack. And then few device wich are only wireless screen to use on it. You can even push further in connected area with a computer home which will do all the job for you and you ahve only a terminal in hand not a CPU. This bige tools are pretty useless as the power source will always be too short for the need. So to me the future is more into removing the conputing module from the terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.