youtube uploading and video resolution

pwnknight

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014
Hi i am having problems with my Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 and when i upload videos to youtube. 1 my Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 makes a hissing and backround nosie background noise when i record gaming videos i don't know why ? i tried playing with the boost and mic settings but no luck.
2 i record my videos with fraps and convert the video to mp4 with hamster free video converter i keep all the same video and audio settings when converting to MP4. Then i compress my videos with Handbrake at H.264 and at 28 RF then when i upload my videos to youtube they are 1080p but the video resolution is like if it was taken with those old cameras and you can see big black line up and down on both side the video,does my resolution get messed up somewhere or whats going on ?if you don't get what i am talking about check one of my videos out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYuRGbOljo
please help :).

pwnknight

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014

Re encoding as in when i turn into mp4 with hamster free converter ? it does int let me change the video settings it keeps the original video setting form i recorded it. and when i compress it i dont touch the setting expect the RF settings . And for the mic problem i was thinking getting a new mic if my old one cant be fixed so do you know of any good headsets that have a really good mic on it to?.

Solution