Razer Deathstalker Ultimate SwitchBlade UI not customizable,trackpad not responding

Urban II

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
Hi,
I bought a Death Stalker Ultimate on 25 Feb 2014, when i plug it in my Razer Blade 14 every thing was fine, the track pad was working but there is no icons in the ten tiles on the switchblade, then a balloon popped up and I downloaded the driver, after downloading the driver, and restarting, the track pad don't work anymore, then I thought of customize the tiles, yeah so customizing works, but when the icons shows up, I tapped on the youtube app and all I get is a Server is Busy on my desktop or whatever, Below there's a Switch to... and Retry button, yeah basically just after that the apps disappear and customizing it do have any effect on the wallpaper and ten dynamic tiles, i was very disappointed with not being able to use the switchblade and it is a very expensive for a keyboard if I am not gonna use the function.

I contacted the support, I explained my situation and even more detail in the second time and the same email came, it is like they are not aware all your detail and just loading you with a default solving method.

I tried plug in and out, restarting, reinstalling synapse, installing all drivers in the link that razer contact gave me and resetting IE 11 setting it to default browser. I had backup all my games and restored my blade for five times in row in two days and repeating the procedure of installing all drivers and synapse. so far it seems that Razer contact doesn't help, may be anyone have the experience where by before the update the trackpad works but after the update, the track pad just died, and changing wallpaper on the screen and apps became impossible. I believe is a software issue. I need help.

Thank you very much,
Herman

wez198

Reputable
May 1, 2014
have you unchecked the "switch to trackpad power savings mode when computer is locked" in the settings tab in synapse 2.0? i had similar problem when i first started the keyboard but after messing around in synapse 2.0 it finally came to life. hope it helps