SOLD Brand New Asus DirectCU II GeForce GTX 780 - $460 Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4960s

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
so you have had the card for around 2 weeks and you have never tried to pair it with your same card if i had the same card for around 2 weeks i would have paired it "it is classed as used now" and if i did i might have taken the wrong card out by mistake and boxed it up, so the card is boxed and sealed and never been opened even if this was true why would i buy the card from you the same card on amazon with free shipping is cheaper than your price, now if i had the same card and it was sealed i would have reduced it by around $30 not asking more than the card is worth, by tomorrow it might be even cheaper...

Zero Cool

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2013

Wow... You're clearly illiterate so I'm going to go easy on you. First off, the card costs $507.99 on Amazon, which is $47.99 more than what I'm asking. Second, just because you would box up a used card and try to sell it as new doesn't mean that's what I'm doing. My first card came in a bag sealed with tamper proof tape along with a thin, plastic shield on the back-plate. Both of these things would be easily identifiable had the card been opened. Lastly, what do you gain by coming here and posting something like this? Not only did you embarrass yourself, you didn't even get the price of the card right. Anyone who is willing to shell out $450+ for a graphics card knows what they are are doing. They don't need any 'words of wisdom' from someone that clearly didn't make it through high school. Instead of worrying about my thread, why not try reading a book, huh? The only thing you've succeeded at here is proving how uneducated you are.

j4960s

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014

Hi lol im sorry about what was wrote my friend wrote it and he should not have done "please forgive" i am looking at the price of your GTX 780 for $460 and that is a very good price that is £275 here UK a saving of £115

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011

Lol....this guys funny, ya I'm sure your "friend wrote it". He's clearly hating or angry because he couldn't get the card at such a great price at the time or first, it yells obvious.

j4960s

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
why would my friend be angry the best GPU is a EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 Classified with ACX Cooler Graphics Card (HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port.. a lot better than the asus model.. and im very sorry for my friends input he has a learning problem and i have told him to only look but do not touch... and if i bought anything from amazon and tried to resell it it is second hand and not new, i do not want to fall out with you or fall out with anyone from this site, my friends apologizes and i hope you except it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS