1. Any particular reason your not cooling the CPU?
2. Those fans are *terrible* on a rad. They're nice fans in general but their performance on a rad sucks.
3. You forgot your fittings and tubing.
1) so i already have a corsair hydro series on my CPU.http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h90-140mm-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler
At stock config idle temp is 28C and at full load it goes to 42C. A delta T of 14 seems good to me. I thought about putting the CPU in the watercooling loop but i already have the hydro series. so for now just the GPU and down the road when i get a second GPU i might tie in the CPU.
2) I can still returns the fans and get different ones. Which fans would you recommend for the radiator?
3) i've updated the original posting with tubing and fittings.