• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

GrammurNotzie

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
I have an Inspiron 660 and I'm going to buy and MSI R9 270x graphics card. I want to know of this is going to fit. I have the power supply and the cooling to do it, I just need to know if it will fit. I have another case if it won't, but don't want to change unless i have to. P.S. How much of a hassle is it to switch cases? Taking everything out and putting it back in sounds kind time consuming. (I would have help doing it so knowledge isn't a problem)...

Dom_79

Distinguished
It's hard to say. I can't find measurements of the interior of that case online. Easiest way to tell would be for you to open the case and measure from the PCIE slot opening on the back to whatever there might be "behind" it. That card is 10.24" long. so if you have that length by 1.5" wide available as measured from the slot opening on the back panel you should be good to go.

If you decide to change cases it can be down in about 1 hour. Just make sure you have some rubbing alcohol and something lint free to remove the old thermal paste from the CPU and some new thermal paste to re-apply.

TRENDING THREADS