Looking for a good gaming monitor under £150

ThornBird

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
I've been searching for a decent gaming monitor for under £150 for a while now. I've narrowed it down to this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-GL2460HM-Widescreen-Multimedia-1920x1080/dp/B00AQBWMZ4

Do you guys think this is a good monitor for my budget? I don't know a lot about monitors, so I've only been looking at the response time and the size and they both look pretty good to me. People have been saying ASUS and LG monitors are good but most of them are above my budget.

Do you guys know of any other monitors that are better than this one that fits in my budget?

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable

asus is reliable and has good customer support if you need it, glad i could help

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable

im not hating on benq and they are good monitors. so are asus and the benq he had selected is a 2ms. i personally do find a difference in response time and a lot of other people do too. it has to do with the type of games you play really. the only ones where you will notice it are fps and racing games and you feel it even more in racing games that s what ruined me. after i playing racing games i noticed it and i started to notice it more in fps games afterwards. it just feels sluggish. its all in how you precieve it some people notice it more than others