For Sale $40: Razer Kraken Pro Black Headset (used, like-new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrgray93

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
For sale is a used Razer Kraken Pro black gaming headset. It is a few months old but has only been used for 4-6 hours total, at lower volumes. It has spent the rest of its time in a drawer, unused. I simply didn't want it because I already have Audio-Technica ATH-M50S headphones and it made more sense to just get a quality desktop mic.

Includes most original packaging, documentation, and Razer stickers. I didn't pay enough attention while opening it up so I had no idea how to put the box back together. It is just missing some plastic piece. All of the product itself is present and in like-new condition. I will sterilize the entire headset before shipping, but it is already very clean. I will also include two lense wipes in the package for your own use (they contain isopropyl alcohol for disinfection).

Ships from Fairfield, OH 45014 by UPS or USPS (buyer's preference, USPS only if to Canada). Ships to U.S. and Canada ONLY. I will not ship anywhere else under any circumstances. Buyer pays all shipping fees, including returns. Return must be requested within ten business days of delivery based on the tracking number. Return will result in a full refund, minus shipping fees, once the item has been returned.

The price is 40.00 USD + shipping. Paypal only. If interested, please comment here AND send me a PM with zip code, city, and state (for shipping cost estimate), preferred carrier and shipping speed, and a PayPal verified email address to send an invoice to.

*stand not included
2014-03-02194527_zpsb2527bb7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.