CompuLab's New Fanless Fit-PC's Packs AMD APUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
These are lot more enticing than the expensive Brix machines IMO, though they're not much to look at, I suppose it doesn't matter if you can just hide them away. The pro model might even make a pretty sweet lightweight Steam Machine if the specs of the Radeon HD 8400E are anything to go by, as it looks to be a lot better than even the Iris Pro, though I'll wait for reviews to see for sure (Crystalwell's cache memory is hard to factor in).

_BigHead_

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
7.1 channel SPDIF digital audio ey? I'd be interested to hear the specs (codec) and confirm that this does on-the-fly encoding for that over SPDIF. Otherwise you may be missing a comma in there....

SamQ

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
Somebody please tell me why anybody would prefer a touch screen on a desktop computer.
The answer lies in this question: do you spend more time making drawings or "selfies"?

SamQ

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
This company looks interesting ... their Intense PC series also attracted my attention.

ram1009

Distinguished

That's just so much psycho babble. I don't do either.

richardgal

Honorable
May 28, 2012
Main reason people are sticking with XP is because of compatibility and hardware. NO F*CKING WAY Windows 9 will require as little hardware as XP or even Linux. Even a simple transparent window border takes 10x more resources on Windows than it takes in Linux. On the compatibility side, I have my doubts as well. If it was that simple, Windows Vista and 7 could've had all XP software running perfectly stable. If Win 9 is getting rushed out like an EA game, it is even more unlikely to happen....

G

Why's there no permalink on these articles? I don't know how to share from this infinite-scroll list.

dzsizan_01

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
Nevertheless I took it to China, after it crashing more days than i had it...I then took i to a Chinese shop, the guy was a amazing he told me...'it's a piece of crap too many faults...So what did he do? He installed a fake windows 7...which worked non stop without a virus, without crashing and without freezing...Christ even my media player 12 worked like a charm..He also installed a super fast version of the 'Chinese XP' which was breathtaking in starting and closing.....Now for three years I had that fake windows 7 installed and never once did it fail..I shared an apartment with four other foreign teachers all who had various windows 7 which kept crashing..I told them about mine and showed them..next thing I called the tech guy up, he came to the apartment and installed everything on theirs which he installed on mine......Amazing...microsoft are nothing more than a bunch of crooks selling crap software, and amazingly getting away with it, make no mistake when i return to China soon ...I will be installing the fake 7 once again.....Thank God for Chinese techs...

Status
Not open for further replies.