Wireless WAN for gaming that supports 5 locations with 300 users per location

CookieM0nstha

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
Hi guys im the project manager of a nice and big project, as you saw in the description, i need to link 5 location, bout 10-30 km out of each other to one big Wireless WAN. Like a point in the middle and then 5 points connecting to the main point,
I need to know what equiptment do i need to use , like names,specification and prices,
and all other needed info, please help me

You are going to have a huge issue getting equipment that can go 30km at any decent speed. It is pretty much large gain point to point direction bridge equipment.

Your critical issue going that far is the height required to avoid the ground eating all your signal. The farther you go the higher you must mount the equipment. There are sites to calculate these number but you are likely looking at 100ft towers at some of your locations. So you must first be allowed to put in towers by the city and then be able to afford to actually buy them

CookieM0nstha

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014

Well its for a project management task , see im a student , studieng ITNIS( information tecnology network intergration spesialist) soo cost and thos type of stuff isnt a problem, im going 2 need to build the towers metaphorically spoken, and the wireless units, soo i would like to know what is the max range a good speed will maintain for gaming?