help for water cooling Radiator placement

blue9uy

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
hello guys here is my 1st tower build

600T, GTX760 SLI, i5 3570k i belive, Recon 3D sound card, 2 ssd and 1 hhd, 8gb corsair vengeance, and z77 v pro

after a few month of decision making i have finally decided to build water cooling and drop the coolermaster v6

the main reason for me to do this is to have fun and make the tower looks nicer
and i am looking for cpu cooling as for now, but would like to get the set up enough to add 2 gpu water block later on

after a few research i have ordered the xspc Reservoir w/ liang D5 MCP655 pumps
and xspc water block with led (just because it looks nicer)

As for radiator i have no idea where i should put it
i am looking to install internally from what i'm looking at a 2x120mm radiator should fit the top fine
but does 2 120mm push fan works fine on it or i have to add 2 more for pull.

if that doesnt work should i just get two 1x120mm radiator install one for the front and one for the back?

20140305_224252.jpg
[/URL][/img]

like i said the reason i am looking for a bigger radiator is for down the road to add 2 gpu block

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

thank you

ps any slim radiator, good tube, and fitting for suggestion? i am looking at xspc ex240 as for now.
not sure what are some good fitting and tube for the set up.

Benevolence

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
If you have the grommits for the hoses, place the radiator on the outside of the case and mount it up top, otherwise just mount it internally as an exhaust. If you use a spacer/fan manifold you can get away with having the fans on the inside. I would have all of the case fans either on exhaust or intake, and the radiator opposite of all the other fans. That way the maximum amount of air flows through the radiator.