Verizon Selling Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for $750 Off-contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
a USABLE ipad Air is gonna run you at least $729.99. The price's arent that bad considering the hardware. The screen on this thing is why it cost so much money. almost 13"s of goodness. It has the same resolution as a 27" Apple iMac.

winningsince1337

Honorable
Jul 31, 2013
$750 for an Android tablet.... talk about insanity. I'll spend a little more for a Surface Pro 2 and get a tablet running a real OS and real software.
You are the resident apple troll who bashes anything not american! You go on and on about how heavy such and such a tablet is and here you are bashing Samsung again and saying how you would buy a surface 2 tablet which is huge thick and heavy and not to mention it gets real hot!This destroys ANY Apple tablet and you know it therefore you mention microsoft who can barely sell their huge heavy tablets that drain batteries in the blink of an eye.Android is a REAL OS unlike IOS which is just a glorified app launcher. On android you have real multitask and with IOS you can only run one window at a time!AS ALWAYS...SAMSUNG FTW !!! HOOAH!
For $850, you might as well get a Surface Pro 2 with full Windows 8 with FULL applications. Plus, a lot of Android apps won't even come close to utilizing the hardware that this has... But, keep ranting about the $850 android tablet that you'll never buy...

abimocorde

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
$750 for an Android tablet.... talk about insanity. I'll spend a little more for a Surface Pro 2 and get a tablet running a real OS and real software.
You my friend, have serious issues... "real OS" ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.