Half Second Freezes?

G

I just built a new computer 3 days ago, and yesterday it started having half second freezes during 3d games and while loading up a new page. When I first made the computer it didn't have this problem, this problem is occuring every 10-20 seconds and cpu usage is only at 30% and only using 2.5gb out of 8gb ddr3 ram
My specs are
AMD FX6300
EVGA GTX 760 GPU
8GB DDR3 ram
1tb hdd
730 watt psu
I don't think it is my parts because they worked fine they day I built the computer, I think it may be a virus. or could it be something else? HELP ME PLEASE!
Also I downloaded several dj softwares and it seemed to happen after this, even though my norton antivirus said they were safe, but I deleted them anyway.

G

I probably could with help from a friend, but that was my last resort option since I have been laying some windows xp games on here and the data saves to the properties rather than the hdd. Is there any other solution?

G

I probably could with help from a friend, but that was my last resort option since I have been laying some windows xp games on here and the data saves to the properties rather than the hdd. Is there any other solution?

Gee Bee

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
failing that it certainly points to something your several downloaded DJ apps has done to os. Clean install maybe your only option

Were those DJ application all legit?

G

I think so, one of them was called mixxx, but I had some trouble getting it off I had to keep going in files and deleting icons and stuff. and about the system restore, I tried that before on another computer and it took it back to a time before the user account was made and I couldn't access my account. Do I have to of set it up when I first installed windows? because it asked me and I put do later.

TRENDING THREADS