Pc Freezes while playing games with audio stuttering.

Rhyss

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
Hey guys plss help.....i recently bought a new desktop pc and i have a big problem......whenever i play games like call of duty ghost ,bf4 or assassins creed iv....after 15-20 minutes my pc freezes with blank screen and audio stuttering too...than i have to restart it to start the pc once again.....i have updated my drivers.....but still no use.....but the weird thing is that when i play fifa 14 my pc works absolutely fine no problem.....i saw somewhere that temperature could be a problem but my gpu temperature is 60- 70 or maximum 80 degree celsius and cpu has 65 degree celsius on load......
my config are
intel i5 4670k
gtx 770 asus direct cu ii
asus z87 a mobo
corsair vs 650 psu
8 gb 1600 mhz ram single module
corsair 300r case
and i have a installed a 140 mm fan in side of case to cool my gpu and cpu....guys please help me...

Well it looks like your temperatures seem okay for your build.
* Did you run any benchmarks/stress testers on your system when you received all of your parts? The reason I ask this, is maybe you have always had this problem and now that you are really starting to use the system, you are now seeing a problem.
* If your RAM stress test (Memtest86) didn't pass, than I would try a different stick, if you can borrow a buddies and/or return your stick for RMA.
* Have you powered the system down and inspected all of your power connections to the CPU, GPU, HD, etc.?
* Finally, if you haven't seen/noticed any changes after trying the above options, I would consider a format and fresh install of the OS. This can clean up any driver conflicts that might not show up initially.

Rhyss

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
well i have done many stress test for gpu and cpu though but never tried the memtest so i will try it and come back to you......and btw thanks for the reply man i appreciate your concern for my problem....cheers