Getting a Badge in tomshardware

Astrosonu Higgs

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Hey I want a badge in tomshardware. so can anyone please tell me how to do so. can i copy the answers from google. I have post 51 stuffs in tomshardware and each and every of them is questions.

Solution
It's not about posting info from Google. It's about providing good, accurate answers for people who have questions. The only way you can do that is by reading yourself and knowing the information. I enjoy computers and by no means a pro. Just a novice PC enthusiast who enjoys helping people. It's not about the logo above your name.

barto

Expert
Ambassador
It's not about posting info from Google. It's about providing good, accurate answers for people who have questions. The only way you can do that is by reading yourself and knowing the information. I enjoy computers and by no means a pro. Just a novice PC enthusiast who enjoys helping people. It's not about the logo above your name.

Solution
I agree with barto, it's about helping people and not badges. Not every answer posted solves the problem. Most badges are earned by having a certain number of Best Answers chosen. The number varies based on the badge requirements. As lackysami mentioned it does take time.