Pirating Multiplayer Games

squidmam12

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
So i'm no pirate, but i was curious what are the top rated games that people pirate these days. So i go to the top 100 and go under games on thepiratebay. I see that some of the top ones are battlefield 4, and cod ghosts. I think WHY? Can't you not play multi-player on pirated copies of the game? Why would you download a whole game to play it's 10 hr singleplayer story????

david271749

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
I guess it beats paying for a whole game for the 10 hour story. ;) I don't like pirating modern games though. Too complicated for me. Emulators though. That's where it's at.

squidmam12

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
But I mean, modern games take up like what? 20 GB? I just don't see how more people would rather download battlefield 4 for a 10 hr campaign, than games that are actually mainly designed for single player which can be pirated. IE. Farcry 3, skyrim, assassins creed

Deuce65

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013

Perhaps they want to see if the game is worth getting BEFORE shelling out the money for it?

caj

Distinguished
not everybody is a multiplayer. who wants to hear 10 year old screaming abuses? its more of a warzone instead of co op gameplay imho.Thats where the pc environment is more mature due to server restrictions( if u curse you can get flagged or banned), computer literate(only most older or computer literate will understand on multiplayer on pc).Most pirate because sometimes majority cant afford the game, some due to lack of availabilty in certain countires (china ex). others because they jus cheap & dont want to pay. but imho i go 4 single player anyday rather than multiplayer