Nvidia Posts the GeForce 335.23 WHQL Graphics Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf667

Reputable
Mar 3, 2014
Upgraded from R331 for Titanfall. So far no issues and it runs butter smooth now. On R331, it had a really bad stutter. Hopefully this will be stable as the latest couple had reported issues.-GTX 680

So far so good on my SLI/Surround Gigabyte GTX 670's. But then again I have not really had any problems with Nvidia drivers short of getting 3+1 display setup running. That I have never been able to get to work no matter how I connect my displays trying to get the +1 working disables the Surround every time.

G

This driver doesn't work for me, I got no display after enabling SLI. Rolling back to the previous version fixed it.i7 3770Corsair H604x 4GB Gskill Ripjaws X 1600Mhz CL8MSI Z77A-GD65,2x MSI GTX 660TI Power Edition in SLI Samsung 830 128GB SSD2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDSeasonic Platinum SS-660XP2Corsair Carbide 500R

Zepid

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
They need to hurry up with the SLi profile for Titanfall, it should have been ready for this release. What a buzz kill.

ocosix

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
While the last AMD's WHQL driver was from last year Dec, almost 3 months ago, and Nvidia already has 3 WHQL drivers since, and god knows when will AMD's next WHQL come out. What's up AMD, too much work? perhaps you should focus on doing simple things better rather than eating more than you can chew. No wonder you are slowly losing market share! /shake head Btw I am a R290 user, it's just getting too annoyed.

the_crippler

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
I love how Nvidia seems to release new drivers every 15 minutes, but none of them seem to work for me. The best help that their "support" group can give me is to roll back to the driver from last March. Sooooooooo much wishing that I'd never switched from ATI...

I would still love an SLi profile for War Thunder. That game has been out for way too long to not have support for something as simple as that. It's had Oculus Rift support for almost a year now for pete's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.