HP Envy H8-1534 Upgrade Start Help

Neavox

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
I have an HP Envy H8-1534 and am looking to Upgrade it to help play games at a higher fps.

Approximate Purchase Date: idk

Budget Range: less is better but I would say around $150

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Photo Editing, Graphic Design

Are you buying a monitor: In the Future

Parts to Upgrade: That is what I want help with

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: None, I have use newegg.com for a mouse, but other than that noob.

Parts Preferences:none

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: Right now I play off of a 1080i TV put in the future I would like to up it, not any time soon though

Additional Comments: I play alot of newer games well but the big one to me is Skyrim, on high I play with 20-30fps and would like to play with 60. (I do want to mod the game to have more HD textures)

HP ENVY h8-1534 Desktop Specifications
http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/kb/docDisplay/?spf_p.tpst=kbDocDisplay&spf_p.prp_kbDocDisplay=wsrp-navigationalState%3DdocId%253Demr_na-c03639067-6%257CdocLocale%253D%257CcalledBy%253D&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Neavox

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
I am new to the PC upgrading community so I am sorry if I did not provide the right info or if my question was too broad.