Breaking my pc

C4PTRI

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
For some stupid reasons(don't ask why), I want to break my pc using some software. I don't want to waste my power on hammering my motherboard or screw driving my stuff. So anyone got anything to break down a pc without using force?

Solution
thats pretty much what i thought.

why do you need a new pc?

if its a good reason why dont you try asking your parents to get you an upgrade?

in any case, have you thought about what would happen if they didnt get you one? either you are now without a computer or they waste money getting it fixed and you're stuck with the same old pc except now they watch you like a hawk and dont let you install anything on the pc. or they could buy you something really low end. things dont always turn out well.

dont lie to your parents. just tell them the truth of why you want a new one and accept their decision.
why would you want to destroy your own pc and yet leave no physical evidence?

this points more towards "i want to destroy someone elses computer"

or perhaps "i want to destroy my computer so my parents buy me a new one"

not sure which however in both cases i dont think it would be adviseable for anyone here to mention any possible ways.

USAFRet

Titan
Right. Not that you'll get the knowledge you seek. I just want to know 'why'.

There was a guy here a few months ago that wanted something similar. He wanted to 'break it', so he could get a warranty replacement.

He got about the same level of 'help'. As in none.

C4PTRI

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013

So my parents will buy me one. I have been using my computer for about 4-5 years. I want to buy a new one. I don't want to leave any physical evidence for breaking anything in my computer.

thats pretty much what i thought.

why do you need a new pc?

if its a good reason why dont you try asking your parents to get you an upgrade?

in any case, have you thought about what would happen if they didnt get you one? either you are now without a computer or they waste money getting it fixed and you're stuck with the same old pc except now they watch you like a hawk and dont let you install anything on the pc. or they could buy you something really low end. things dont always turn out well.

dont lie to your parents. just tell them the truth of why you want a new one and accept their decision.

Solution