Counter strike 1.6 shooting problem

Brajan

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014
I have steam + ucp cs 1.6..The mouse works perfectly and the graphics are good.Everything is fine but i have a problem.When i shoot with famas,gail,m4a1(not with ak47) i press and hold mouse 1 and it shoots few bullets,then it doesnt shoot anymore and looks like i dont have ammo but the ammos keep going..Search on google cs 1.6 shooting problem and you will see many people having this problem..I want a solution pls can you help me?

Try dropping the gun and pick it up again after having the issue, if that solves it it's most likely some desync with the server you're playing, could be due to bad rates (server might not been configured to official rates if you're already using them), or some issue in your internet connection.

Brajan

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014
When im with famas i always switch to automatic.Thanks for the help i will try it now
I tried it on offline and i had no shooting problem..And when i play online it does it only in some servers and not everytime.

Probably those servers aren't really good, when they're on heavy load they suffer from desync causing the issue (not necessarily the heavy load is in the CS server you're playing, they usually host several CS servers in one pc).

I'd avoid playing in those servers since being a server-sided issue there's nothing you can do about it.