Looking for Advise with my custom gaming computer

Darknox

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
Okay, so I don't know a whole ton about computers but I do know all the basics and more. Recently I have learned of this glorious website I'm sure you guys all know of, pcpartpicker.com , encase you aren't familiar with this site, basically what does is allows you to build a computer and recommends where to buy the parts. Yesterday I built myself my own gaming computer. The computer is not to shabby in my opinion.
The main use for this computer is going to be for gaming (I will probably buy an additionally computer controller in the future). I'd like to play BattleField(3 and 4) on this computer in ultra graphics, I'll also be playing lots of Minecraft (on far render distance), there will probably be some Tekkit involved (a minecraft mod, pretty much the same as minecraft), I'd also love to play Titanfal (ultra video settings), and even some StarCraft 2.
I know that for a PC to be able to do this it must be pretty advanced and have a decent video card.

Here is the PC i built: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3aU6y (I'm trying to stay around $700 and definitely stay under $800)

Does anyone see something note worthy or any mistakes I have made with this build or do you have any suggestions for me. If the games I want to play wont be practical with the settings I wanted, I can always lower the settings a bit. If you guys think that i should eliminate something or upgrade or downgrade to save money or improve the build go ahead and help me out in the comments. Thanks for any help!! :)