[FOR SALE] Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 Windforce OC edition (BF4 included) - NEW LOW PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schussnik

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013

Item located in London, UK. Will only ship/sell to the UK. Local pickup is an option too otherwise delivery charge is not included in the price.

Hi,

I'm selling an almost new Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 Windforce OC edition, with a free coupon for Battlefield 4 included. I bought it from "Overclockers.co.uk" for Christmas then changed later on for a different card. Full bundle with the original invoice and still under warranty.

I'm asking £270 for it, payment through Paypal. Please add delivery charges if you want me to send it out to you otherwise happy to do the deal face to face in London.

EDIT : New price is £220, shipping included

Cheers,
Schussnik

Quasso

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
Hi mate, I'm UK based too, Nottingham to be more exact, so postage would be a go-go! Couple of things, you seem trustworthy, but would there be a way to give me a little more peace of mind? Other thing is, and you may not know (I will probably research further anyway), but would this work with the latest Hackintosh distros? I have a really tight budget since I'm out of work (and money!) could you accept £200 + postage please? I will be eternally grateful if so, since it'll enable me to do something digital work wise! :)

Schussnik

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013
Hello Quasso,

I'm not sure what can I do to show you that I'm trustworthy to be honest, if there's anything you want to know then just ask me and I'll do my best to answer and reassure you ;-)
Regarding your question I really don't know sorry, you'll indeed have to do some research I'm afraid. Concerning your offer what if we say £220 and that is with postage included? Would that work for you?

Quasso

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
Hi Schussnik,

That seems like a reasonable offer, I was going to ask for £210 but how about we agree on £220 but you ship it for quick arrival :) haha! That would be exceedingly good because I'm rather itching to get hold of it. I am just consolidating my info about whether it can be used--pretty mixed views which doesn't really make sense. Trying to get some kind of conclusive overview. But almost the main reason I needed an upgrade was for Hackintosh support! Anyway, I've actually decided now that this card is worth the while to be honest, screw hackintosh! I'll cope with just OS X on a laptop, because the performance of this seems really good.

You seem like a straight up guy, so this hasn't been used for mining or anything has it? If you like, drop me a PM with your mobile number when you see this, and tomorrow <= lunch time I'll get in contact so we can arrange things. I guess if we're doing PayPal you can specify in the invoice what it is we're transacting.

Schussnik

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013
PM sent ;-)

I can promise you that the card was never used for mining, as I've never been into the whole thing and to be frank with you I have no idea how it actually works lol.

Schussnik

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013
Ship to the US? sorry no, I can assure you it wouldn't be a good deal for you.

UPDATE:

Card still for sale as I didn't receive any feedback from Quasso.

Status
Not open for further replies.