Samung evo SSD 4K / 4K QD32 optimisation query

Raj2796

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Anyone got any tips on optimising Samsung evo's for 4k etc.? See below for images of my attempts before and after optimisation.
Pre optimising
crystal_unoptimised.JPG

post optimising
crystal_optimised.JPG

Raj2796

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014

Yes, I enabled Samsung magician rapid and used the Samsung optimise option, there's no attempt to show skills here apart from in your mind as this is entirely the Samsung software work, obviously I was foolish to assume people who answered a Samsung Evo question would be familiar with the free Samsung evo software and the articles reviewing the Evo's, Apologies to anyone who's offended by my lack of technical acumen!

Back to the question now, anyone have any idea's of how to optimise for 4k? The Read seems wrong, the Samsung magician optimised and not my settings but those set by Samsung, show a slower 4K QD32 post running the Samsung OS optimising software for maximum performance and enabling rapid, also in the Samsung benchmarks its showing over 1k read/write with Samsung rapid and optimised, yet the crystal marks score shows it lower, presumably since they're measuring different things, however shouldn't the 4K read still be higher?