Solved

Fedora OS vs Knoppix vs Ubuntu vs Steam OS VS Open Suse VS ANDROID

Which Linux version is popular and easy to use and a have proper app store so that I can buy softawares such as words office (productivity) and little bit Heavy Gaming
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about fedora knoppix ubuntu steam open suse android
  1. Best answer
    hello again :)
    linux is like ice cream.or a box of chocolates.
    the base ingredient is the same but you can find it in different flavors.
    everyone has his own flavor.
    i use ubuntu thats the os i got used to and i quite liked it.
    the software is available for every distribution.even if you have debian you can install the ubuntu app store on it.
    for office work ubuntu comes with a free word program called libre office it is preinstalled.and it is free of cost and it looks similar to word it has excel and power point .
    as for gaming you will not find the same games available as in windows yet.
    you can install steam on linux as well.you can search steam for what games are available.
    counterstrike left for dead and meteor last light are available.
    you will not find the same programs like Microsoft word photo shop and after effects but you will find similar like open office gimp and blender.
  2. JOHNN93 said:
    hello again :)
    linux is like ice cream.or a box of chocolates.
    the base ingredient is the same but you can find it in different flavors.
    everyone has his own flavor.
    i use ubuntu thats the os i got used to and i quite liked it.
    the software is available for every distribution.even if you have debian you can install the ubuntu app store on it.
    for office work ubuntu comes with a free word program called libre office it is preinstalled.and it is free of cost and it looks similar to word it has excel and power point .
    as for gaming you will not find the same games available as in windows yet.
    you can install steam on linux as well.you can search steam for what games are available.
    counterstrike left for dead and meteor last light are available.
    you will not find the same programs like Microsoft word photo shop and after effects but you will find similar like open office gimp and blender.

Thanks for sharing this lovely info with me.:wahoo:
Ask a new question

Read More

SteamOS