PS3/PS4 Games available on PC.

luci5r

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
Guys,

I have an XBOX One and use to own an XBOX 360. I recently built a pretty nice rig (PC) also capable of gaming and I'm starting to build a small PC Games collection - really enjoying gaming on PC as well. Obviously games available for the XBOX I can get for it; and those exclusive to PC I can get for the PC.

One platform I've never owned is the Sony PlayStation. I'm actually looking to find some good PS3/PS4 games that are available (or will be) for PC but not for XBOX. For example, "Daylight". It's an upcoming PS4 / PC game that won't be available on XBOX.

I was wondering if there's any PS3/PS4 owners here who could point to some good PS3/PS4 titles that can also be played on the PC but are not available on the XBOX. I really wish titles like "Last of us" or "Unchartered" were available for PC ... but they are not.

Would love to get any suggestions.

Thanks!

I own a PS3 and found that there are very little titles that are PS3/PC exclusives. Many of them are PS3 only exclusives. I play most of my multiplayer games on PC and really only play the PS3 exclusives for PS3. Now that that PS4 and XBONE are both x86 platforms, there may be even less exclusives to one platform or another. Metal Gear Solid 4 was was on the best PS3 games ever, but Metal Gear Solid 5 is on PS4/XBONE/PC. I know TitanFall is an XBONE/PC game, but there will probably not be all that many unless they come from a Sony studio or Microsoft studio.

Planetside2 is coming to PS4, but has been on PC for maybe 2 year. It's a free to play game. I've played maybe 100+ hours and bought about $45 worth of in game credits. I felt it was a great game and worth putting some money back into it, but you can try it for free and put in whatever amount you want to, if you want it. Worth a definite try.

luci5r

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011

You misread my post.

Thanks for the post.

Yes, I noticed there's very, very few PS3/4 & PC exclusives. I'm actually happy to see a title like "Daylight" coming in, and there's another one I saw - I can't remember it's name. Both are PS4/PC only.

I'm not big on online/multiplayer games - my work interferes & I can't devote dedicated time to Online Matches where you're expected to stay & complete. Single player offline's are easy for me as I can save or exit anytime I need to. That's why I'm skipping Titanfall. I wish it had an offline/single player campaign.

I did not look at MGS, and will do that now. Thanks.