help with running 3 monitor gaming setup (surround)

tr0ubled

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
Hello, i would like some help with deciding on a new graphics card for my computer

1. I am using a HP Envy Phoenix 810-150se. It has a 600 watt power supply, and i am running with an Nvidia 640. My processer is an intel i7 3.7gigahertz. I would like to upgrade to either a 770, or 780. Will either of these fit? I am not a hardware man.

2. Can I game on 3 monitors using my 640? I assume not, based of of other threads; but if i can, i'd be happy to know how.

3. would i be able to game on 3 1920x1200 monitors using a 770, or would it be better to upgrade to a 780? I would like to save money if i can.

I would like an Nvidia card. I know AMD is great and all, but i prefer nvidia.

Thanks!

Solution
Depends upon the amperes of your power supply. Get the gtx 770 one it will do wonders with your processor combined and can definitely game on 3 monitors with nvidia surround. Also the card require a double slot i mean it consume space for double slot so if you can provide me with the make and model of your power supply and the casing. I can give you a definite answer.

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Depends upon the amperes of your power supply. Get the gtx 770 one it will do wonders with your processor combined and can definitely game on 3 monitors with nvidia surround. Also the card require a double slot i mean it consume space for double slot so if you can provide me with the make and model of your power supply and the casing. I can give you a definite answer.

Solution