Search for old PC game

Ddor221

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
Hello, I'm looking for an old PC game I played as a child. I was born in '94, but its very likely the game came out years before that. I recall it being a platform game, with a fixed screen and when you went to the edge of the screen you'd go into a new room. You could shoot and jump, and there were multiple bosses. I remember one boss would shoot at you, and it somewhat resembled a minivan. I also remember parts where you could fall off, and you'd fall downward and then Appear at the top of the screen and fall downward again in a constant cycle. My dad seems to think the game was Megaman, and it seems familiar, however I can't find any pictures online resembling what I remember. If anyone knows of any similar games to what I'm talking about, and could point me to them I would be very appreciative.

Update:
I think I remember boosters you could collect that would make you jump much farther. From what I remember this was an extremely, extremely simple game (in the fact that the background was solid black and there were very few elements to the game)

Update 2:
I also remember something that resembled an eye that I think was an enemy, possibly shooting you or following you around

Ddor221

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
I should add, I remember the background being a solid black. This might not have been true for all the "levels" but I do remember solid black, especially for the minivan boss and for the eternal falling.