PC has Occasional BSOD need help finding out why

ZipperedWixx

Reputable
Mar 29, 2014
Custom built pc can provide specs if necessary for the last month it has been shutting off for me quite frequently. This usually happens when it is in sleep mode. Also on boot up after i click resume as normal the load screen turns pure black and takes couple extra minutes to boot up. My driver are up to date so i'm leading towards hardware but i'm just not sure.
If anyone has had this problem or needs me to look at something to help you narrow it down feel free to let me know iv'e tried to figure out why it keeps doing this but still no luck.

Greybush

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
What are your specs?

I had the same issue with some Nvidia drivers a few weeks back. It would take forever to wake from sleep.

Solution

ZipperedWixx

Reputable
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry for the long reply
But they are
Ram: 16gb DDR3 corsair
CPU: i7-2600 runs at 3.4Ghz
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
MB: Asus http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z68VGEN3/
Power: OCZ 850w 80Gold Plus

I also recently installed a liquid cooler for my cpu "Corsair H60 "even though this problem didnt happen until like a month later so doubt it's that.

I hope some of that helps i even went into event viewer to look at what the Bsod error was when it likes to shut down and under Critical says
Event 41 Kernel-power error If i missed any info let me know please and thank you .