27inch touch gaming monitor?

Layarion

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2013
I want a new monitor, at least 27inch's. i'm going to have windows 8 soon, so i've been debating about a touch monitor. I game alot, and it would be cool to have the touch for the mobile store games that will probably arrive soon.

ive been looking at this monitor Dell P2714T, it is 27 inches and has touch but people say it's alittle reflective and reviews say it's contract and black levels are mid-range. wondering if those lasat two things make this a no go, and if anyone has actually made a decent touch gaming monitor. im not terribly concerned with response time/ghosting because i sitll have my asus gaming monitor that's 24 inches. so i want a great gaming picture which includes black levels. if i can't get that with touch then maybe ill pass on it

bubbleradish

Reputable
Mar 30, 2014
I wouldnt personaly get touch because it isnt the best will some games, you will get tired from raising your arm up and moving your finger. After some weeks, touch will be a pain in the a** and will have costed you extra. I would save money and get a cheaper and better monitor that is made for gaming

Layarion

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2013

yea i guess your right...just impluse thoughts.