Mar 31, 2014
SOLD SOLD SOLD
xW1ezOc.jpg

rHaGC2H.jpg

Solution

Chris419

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

The 760 is marginally better than the 660 ti and my price includes shipping. I wanted to figure out a good price range for my card and I agree 220 is a bit steep.

*dropped to $200

Lkm7777

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014

Chris, anyluck selling the card? I actually have the same card I believe. They overclock very well but I feel it's time for an upgrade. I'm basically asking what a fair price for the card is , I would like to sell my card as well. Craigslist is kinda shady , and ebay I have never sold or bought anything so my rating would be 0 .. don't think I would have much luck there. I'm a fanatic about keeping all boxes, and everything that was included with the card, looks like you take care of your hardware , boxes, etc. as well.. Excellent habit to start have some friends who just tear their boxes open with excitement and don't realize the mistake they're making. Anyways, let me know what a fair price is to ask for this card on here and if you had any luck selling? I'm not going to put mine up until yours sells I dont want to have someone buy mine after I asked you for advice on first place.. def. not cool .

Chris419

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

I am having a similar issue, I started my price at 220 to see where I should start and I have been bumping it down ever since then. As of right now I would not like to drop the price any further than it is, otherwise it would not be a worth while sale for me. If I don't get a response from this post within a few weeks I will attempt to sell it elsewhere. Good luck with selling yours, wish I could have helped you out a bit more.

schau314

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
I wish this would sell. I tell people about these great deals on the used sections but no one wants to buy used except for me. This is a fair price especially for a great budget card. People will buy a new 660 for 200, but they won't buy a used one unless you guarantee to trouble shoot and rma it for them. Crazy building world we live in. Good luck.

Lkm7777

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
These cards haven't been out for 3 years and I believe the general warranty is 3 to 5 years through gigabyte . Card should still be under warranty I think I bought extra warranty on mine when I ordered from gigabyte as well.. I will have to look into it

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador

$150 is a fair price. $220 definitely was not just as another person mentioned, since for $220 you could get a brand new GTX 760.

jeremyp79

Distinguished
I might be interested in this card, send me an email at jeremyphillips@att.net at your earliest convienence. I'm lookihng to buy a few "older" cards to test the performance increase with a dedicated phys x card.

Herkimer106

Reputable
May 12, 2014

In case you happen to see this I was wondering if you had sold your card. I got ahold of Chris just after he sold his so I was wondering if you still had yours to sell. Thanks!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS