2 monitors with different refresh rates and stutter

swords24

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
I have an Asus VG248QE and a BenQ RL248HM
the asus is set at 144 Hz and the benq at 60 Hz (yes i went to properties and set it manually)
there is major stutter on the Asus monitor when anything else is happening on the benq,
for instance it I have youtube playing on the benq and even simply moving an explorer window will stutter on the asus.
If nothing is happening on the benq (just a web page open for instance) nothing stutters and nothing seems wrong

My System:
GTX 770
8GB ram
ect.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen the issue before, i have googled but found nothing that helps

i have a similar setup with benq 2420t 120hz and an older samsung 75hz as an extended desktop. this also happens to me for example if i move a window from the sumsung to the benq it continious to feel laggy. that isnt an issue. it is happening cause there is a latency for the moving window to adapt to the better panel specs! it is hard to explain. also due to direct comparison of two panels your benq seems terrible and laggy but it isnt actually! its just that120-144hz are awesome! :D

swords24

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011

i really want to accept that as the answer but its only lagging on the 144Hz Asus and its not lagging its stuttering, moving from screen to screen isnt the problem and its only on the Asus, the benq is always fine and stutter-free