biostar n68s3b mobo

amd athlon II x2 250 3.0ghz

4GB ram ddr3

inno 3d 9600gt 256 1gb

500 watts psu

windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

1x320 gb and 1x160gb hdd

4gb ddr3 ram

i dont know why my games( gta 4, blur,left 4 dead 2) wont run on max settings, so i have decided to just build a new pc, not really a "gaming pc", that will fit in a cougar spike.

if any of you are willing to help me, (please), here's a website where i will be buying a pc,

enigma-phil.com.ph

dynaquestpc.com

all i need is a decent

mobo (am3 or fm2),

gpu

,processor

that can play those three games on max settings, my budget is 11php( philippine peso). thats like $300, please help. if you have time. dont mind the ram and the psu.. already got a headache trying to find compatibility of those three parts, tried reading about video cards, they're just too deep,

sorry for bad english,please help.

More about : time buy read

Best solution

April 5, 2014 8:47:05 AM

Just anwsered the one about gta 4 lol. But 300 is pushing it i would try to save up a little more to invest in a better quad core processor like an older intel i5 quad core the anthlon x2 250 will struggle with newer games since its only duel core and has no L3 cache. Also to play them on max you might want a better graphics card as well. And if u still want to get that processor you will need a AM3 mobo.
April 5, 2014 8:52:41 AM

one more thing that mobo is micro ATX so it will only fit in small slim style micro ATX cases and some aftermarket cases that have mounts for both ATX and micro ATX.
m
l
Related resources
April 5, 2014 9:00:26 AM

Yah you will need a much better graphics card i would try to get a nvidia 760 but they will be a lot more pricey.
m
l
April 5, 2014 9:47:26 AM

Dunlop0078 said:
Just anwsered the one about gta 4 lol. But 300 is pushing it i would try to save up a little more to invest in a better quad core processor like an older intel i5 quad core the anthlon x2 250 will struggle with newer games since its only duel core and has no L3 cache. Also to play them on max you might want a better graphics card as well. And if u still want to get that processor you will need a AM3 mobo.
thanks for answering, damn,even those old games,am not really a hardcore gamer, thanks for answering by the way, maybe i'll just wait for those prices to go down..

m
l
April 5, 2014 9:51:07 AM

Dunlop0078 said:
one more thing that mobo is micro ATX so it will only fit in small slim style micro ATX cases and some aftermarket cases that have mounts for both ATX and micro ATX.
uhm, just saw specs about my mobo, its a micro atx, and cougar spike is micro atx, does it mean that it will fit?

m
l
April 5, 2014 10:30:05 AM

Yes that case will work fine and i did some more research and you should able to run all of those games maybe not well but they should work.
m
l
!