[HELP] Black Ops II or Battlefield 4?

Ghostface1994

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
Hey Guys ,

I'm in a Tussle,

I want to buy a good FPS SHOOTER FOR MULTIPLAYER,
and im choosing between black ops II and BF4.

I play BF3 multiplayer , and have played BLOPS II multiplayer on the PS3,

But i dunno which one to buy !!

I can run BLOPS II at a SMOOTH 60 fps and BF 4 at 30-50 fps im guessing by benchmarks on the internet.

Could you guys tell me what you'll would choose and why ?

G

depends, if you like a true war experience go for battlefield, but if you enjoy massacres and fancy guns definitely black ops 2, but as you said you already have black ops 2 on your ps3, and ps3 fps isn't total shit nor the graphics are, so if i was you i wouldn't buy the same game twice

vampyiere6

Honorable
Mar 7, 2013
if you are gonna play on pc and have the commponents to run it i would suggest bf4 because of all the maps and modes and the overall experience.

Some ppl like cod and some like bf4 but overall bf4 is a better game and you need much more skills i myself is a bf (fanboy)

But i have cod mw3 on pc i play it maybe some hours a month now latley havent played it at all it gets boring fast.
and i have black ops 2 for ps3 too and i like the zombie mode but thats all.

So it really is up too you and i myself think cod is more for consoles while bf is more made for pc and you can play 64 man servers 32 vs 32 wich is really fun.

G

If the ps3 isn't yours-I am saying this as a guy who tried all cods and bfs(except bf1)-black ops 2 was the best